YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE COMPANY SITES AND MATERIALS ARE CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE COMPANY SITES AND MATERIALS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ACCESS OR USE THE COMPANY SITES AND MATERIALS, AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING ANY WEBSITES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Company Sites and Materials. You agree that you will not use the Company Sites and Materials unless you can form a binding contract with the Company. Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before accessing or using any websites or materials provided by StackedBid.com (the “Company” or “We” or “Us”), or its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and joint business ventures, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Company Affiliates”).
The Company may revise these Terms by updating this posting or communicating with you regarding the same via the contact information the Company has on record for you. Your continued use of Company Sites and Materials after such revisions have been posted or communicated to you indicates your acceptance of all such revisions.
The Company Sites and Materials are not intended for or directed towards children under 18 years of age. By accessing or using the Company Sites and Materials, you affirm that you are over the age of 18.
2. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
The Company is not an investment, financial, tax, or legal advisor or a broker-dealer and does not purport to provide personalized investment, financial, tax, or legal advice in any form. The Company does not recommend the purchase of particular securities nor does the Company promise or guarantee any particular investment results. You understand and acknowledge that there is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities and, in particular, in trading futures and options, and in trading penny stocks. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not the Company, are solely responsible for your own investment research and decisions. Do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. You understand that the Company encourages you to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional and/or tax or legal advisor, as necessary, before making any investment, and to investigate and fully understand any and all risks before investing. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for your trading and investment results and you agree to hold the Company harmless for any such results or losses.
Past results of any individual trader or trading system published by the Company are not indicative of future returns by that trader or system, and are not indicative of future returns which may be realized by you. In addition, the methods, techniques, information, content, indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of the Company Sites and Materials, or any Company product or service, (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Accordingly, you should not rely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should always perform additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You are solely responsible for your own trading decisions, and nothing in the Information is intended to be or should be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of any particular result. You should always check with your licensed financial, investment, legal, or tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, HYPERLINKS & LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Company Sites and Materials and related content, including without limitation the User Submissions (as defined below), third-party applications, and any other content on the Company Sites and Materials and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property rights in such content are the property of Company and/or its third-party licensors or providers unless otherwise specifically stated. You may access and use such content solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Company or its third-party licensors, as applicable, reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to such content. Your modification or use of such content other than modification or use expressly permitted hereunder is a violation of our intellectual property rights and can subject you to legal liability.
The Company Sites and Materials may contain links to third-party websites. The fact that we provide such links is not an endorsement of that third-party or any services or products that they may offer, or a representation of our affiliation with that third-party. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them and you should read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
4. USER SUBMISSIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
The Company Sites and Materials may permit the submission of content by users, including, for example, comments, articles, links, and conversations in our chat rooms (“User Submissions”). By posting any such User Submissions, you grant the Company an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such User Submission in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). The Company has the right, in its sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, move, and/or remove any and all content posted on the Company Sites and Materials, including any User Submission, at any time and for any reason.
We do not represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, usefulness or reliability of any content or User Submission and do not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed therein. You understand that by using the Company Site and Materials, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. We may not monitor or control the content or User Submissions accessible on the Company Sites and Materials.
In connection with your use of the Company Sites and Materials and your own User Submissions, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct as the same may be published or linked to on the Company Sites and Materials. We may periodically update the Code of Conduct.
5. TRANSPARENCY AND RESULTS CLAIMS
To promote transparency, we may require users to verify their securities trades through various methods that we designate. If you fail to provide such verification, we may do any or all of the following: (1) disable any account that you have established through the Company Sites and Materials; (2) remove any content you post, including content regarding your trades. Despite the Company’s commitment to transparency, however, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy of and shall not be liable in any way in connection with any trade information submitted by users.
In addition, the Company Sites and Materials may at times refer to a commitment by StackedBid.com or other authorized representatives of the Company to share their investment results, including but not limited to trading results or investment strategies. Such references should not be construed or interpreted to require the disclosure of investments and strategies that are personal in nature, that are part of estate or tax planning, or that are immaterial to the scope and nature of the Company’s educational philosophy.
6. SUBSCRIPTION AND PAYMENT
In connection with any purchase of services or materials from the Company, the Company does not make any promise regarding the continuation of any current features or functionality or delivery of any future functionality or features.
If you purchase a subscription to any Company service or material, by authorizing the Company to charge a payment card for the fees associated with your subscription(s), you are authorizing the Company to automatically continue charging that card (or any replacement card issued by the card issuer) for all fees or charges associated with your subscription, including any renewal fees as described below. The Company may at any time change any of its pricing, or institute new charges or fees. Price changes and new charges announced during your subscription term for a service will apply to subsequent subscription terms. During the term of your subscription, you agree to inform the Company of any payment card information changes.
Your subscriptions will be set to automatically renew upon expiration. This means that unless you cancel your subscription prior to its expiration, your account will automatically renew for the same term.
If you cancel or terminate a subscription, you acknowledge and agree that any refunds will be in the Company’s sole discretion. Your obligations hereunder, including your obligation to pay amounts owed to us under these Terms for use of or access to our services or materials, including subscriptions, shall survive expiration or termination of these Terms and your cessation of use of the Company Sites and Materials.
You are responsible for the payment of any taxes associated with the purchase of services or materials from the Company.
No measures designed to protect, secure, or preserve the integrity or confidentiality of information, including methods of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, can guarantee the security of your information. The Company makes no assurances regarding the security of your information.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED OR OBTAINED VIA OR AS PART OF THE COMPANY SITES OR MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN THE COMPANY SITES AND MATERIALS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR THE COMPANY AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SPONSORS ARE OR WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHETHER UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO ANY OF THE COMPANY SITES AND MATERIALS, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE COMPANY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF CAPITAL, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR MATERIALS OR SERVICES (INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS), DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
As a condition of your use of the any of the Company Sites and Materials, you agree to indemnify and hold the Company and the Company Affiliates harmless for any losses, claims, judgments, costs, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) caused by or resulting from (a) your violation of these Terms; (b) your use or reliance upon any of the Company Sites and Materials; (c) your violation of the rights of any third party, (d) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third-party, or (e) any claim or demand by a third-party arising out of your use of any third-party website. This obligation to indemnify and hold harmless will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and your cessation of use of the Company Sites and Materials.
11. TERM AND TERMINATION
Except as otherwise specified herein, these Terms commence on your first use of any of the Company Sites and Materials and continue until you cease to use the Company Sites and Materials or your subscription, if any, expires or has been terminated, whichever is later.
The Company may terminate your access to and use of the Company Sites and Materials at any time. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to (i) breaches or violations of these Terms or other agreements or guidelines, (ii) requests by law enforcement or other government or regulatory authorities or (iii) violation or unauthorized use of copyrights or other intellectual property. Cancellation or termination of your account, services or subscriptions by the Company shall not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued fees or charges. You may not access or use the Company Sites and Materials after termination or notification of the same.
These Terms and the Code of Conduct referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company relating to your use of the Company Sites and Materials and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements on that subject between us. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The laws of the [State of Florida], without reference to conflicts of law rules, govern the Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us. Except as otherwise provided herein, you agree that any controversy or claim, whether at law or equity, arising out of or related to the provision of services or materials by Company, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, shall be resolved in its entirety by individual (not class-wide nor collective) binding arbitration.
You and We agree that our sole relationship is a contractual one governed by these Terms and the Code of Conduct. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to the provision of services or materials by Us shall be resolved solely based on these Terms.
Except as otherwise provided herein, any controversy between the parties arising out of the Terms shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for arbitration in [Miami, Florida], in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The costs of the arbitration, including any AAA administration fee, the arbitrator’s fee, and costs for the use of facilities during the hearings, shall be borne equally by the parties to the arbitration. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Attorneys’ fees may be awarded to the prevailing or most prevailing party at the discretion of the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall not have any power to alter, amend, modify or change any of the terms of the Terms nor to grant any remedy which is either prohibited by the Terms, or not available on the basis of applicable law. The arbitrator shall not have the power to make any award or grant any remedy on the basis of equity.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the AAA Rules, you and We agree that the filing of arbitration, the arbitration proceeding, any documents exchanged or produced during the arbitration proceeding, any briefs or other documents prepared for the arbitration, and the arbitral award shall all be kept fully confidential and shall not be disclosed to any other party, except to the extent necessary to enforce this arbitration provision, arbitral award or other rights of the parties, or as required by law or court order. This confidentiality provision does not foreclose the AAA from reporting certain consumer arbitration case information as required by state law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may seek injunctive or other relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of our, our affiliates, or any third-party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights. You and the Company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within [Miami-Dade County, Florida], and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
We make no warranty or representation about the Information, including its completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability and we disclaim, expressly and implicitly, all warranties of any kind, including whether the Information is complete, accurate, truthful, or reliable and as such, your use of the Information is at your own risk. The Information is provided as is without limitation.
We are not responsible or liable for any person’s use of the Information or any success or failure that is directly or indirectly related to such person’s use of the Information because we have specifically stated that the information is not reliable and should not be relied upon for any purpose. We are not responsible for omissions or errors in the Information and we are not responsible for actions taken by any person who relies upon the Information.
We are not and do not act in the capacity of any of the following; as such, you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- An independent adviser or consultant;
- A fortune teller;
- An investment adviser or an entity engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- A broker-dealer or an individual acting in the capacity of a registered representative or broker;
- A stock picker;
- A securities trading expert;
- A securities researcher or analyst;
- A financial planner or one who engages in financial planning;
- A provider of stock recommendations;
- A lawyer, tax or investment advisor;
- A provider of advice about buy, sell or hold recommendations about securities; or
- An agent offering or securities for sale or soliciting their purchase.
Investor’s Due Diligence & Investigation
We urge Investors to conduct their own in-depth investigation of the Profiled Issuers with the assistance of their legal, tax and investment advisers. An investor’s review of the Information should include but not be limited to the Profiled Issuer’s financial condition, operations, management, products or services, trends in the industry and risks that may be material to the profiled Issuer’s business and other information he and his advisers deem material to an investment decision. An investor’s review should include, but not be limited to a review of available public sources and information received directly from the Profiled Issuers or from websites such as Google, OTC Markets, NASDAQ, NYSE, www.sec.gov or other available public sources.
Risks of Investing in the Profiled Issuers
Any investment in the Profiled Issuers involves a high degree of risk and uncertainty. The securities may be subject to extreme volume and price volatility, especially during the Campaigns. Favorable past performance of a Profiled Issuer does not guarantee future results. If you purchase the securities of the Profiled Issuers, you should be prepared to lose your entire investment. Some of the risks involved in purchasing securities of the Profiled Issuers include, but are not limited to the risks stated below.
- We do not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information. We conduct no due diligence or investigation whatsoever of the Information or the Profiled Issuers and we do not receive any verification from the Profiled Issuer regarding the Information we disseminate.
- If we publish any percentage gain of a Profiled Issuer from the previous day close in the Information, it is not and should not be construed as an indication that the future stock price or future operational results will reflect gains or otherwise prove to be advantageous to your investment.
- The Information may contain statements asserting that a Profiled Issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time which may reflect an arbitrary period of time, and is not predictive or of any analytical quality; as such, you should not rely upon the (favorable) Information in your analysis of the present or future potential of a Profiled Issuer or its securities.
- The Information should not be interpreted in any way, shape, form or manner whatsoever as an indication of the Profiled Issuer’s future stock price or future financial performance.
- You may encounter difficulties determining what, if any, portions of the Information are material or non-material, making it all the more imperative that you conduct your own independent investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities with the assistance of your legal, tax and financial advisor.
- If a Profiled Issuer is an SEC reporting company, it could be delinquent (not current) in its periodic reporting obligations (i.e., in its quarterly and annual reports), or if it is an OTC Markets Pink Sheet quoted company, it may be delinquent in its Pink Sheet reporting obligations, which may result in OTC Markets posting a negative legend pertaining to the Profiled Issuer at www.otcmarkets.com, as follows: (i) “Limited Information” for companies with financial reporting problems, economic distress, or that are unwilling to file required reports with the Pink Sheets; (ii) “No Information,” which characterizes companies that are unable or unwilling to provide any disclosure to the public markets, to the SEC or the Pink Sheets; and (iii) “Caveat Emptor,” signifying buyers should be aware that there is a public interest concern associated with a company’s illegal spam campaign, questionable stock promotion, known investigation of a company’s fraudulent activity or its insiders, regulatory suspensions or disruptive corporate actions.
- If the Information states that a Profiled Issuer’s securities are consistent with the future economic trends or even if your independent research indicates that, you should be aware that economic trends have their own limitations, including: (a) that economic trends or predictions may be speculative; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases that we are unable to predict; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than predicted economic outcome; or (f) if the trend predicted involves a single result, it ignores other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of unknown contingencies.
- The Information is presented only as a brief snapshot of the Profiled Issuer and should only be used, at most, and if at all, as a starting point for you to conduct a thorough investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities. You should consult your financial, legal or other adviser(s) and avail yourself of the filings and information that may be accessed at www.sec.gov, www.otcmarkets.com or other electronic media, including: (a) reviewing SEC periodic reports (Forms 10-Q and 10-K), reports of material events (Form 8-K), insider reports (Forms 3, 4, 5 and Schedule 13D); (b) reviewing Information and Disclosure Statements and unaudited financial reports filed with the OTCMarkets.com; (c) obtaining and reviewing publicly available information contained in commonly known search engines such as Google; and (d) consulting investment guides at www.sec.gov and www.finra.org. You should always be cognizant that the Profiled Issuers may not be current in their reporting obligations with the SEC and the OTC Markets and/or have negative legends and designations at otcmarkets.com.